We’ve had to change our plans some, the ginzu has been getting stuck alot with the new snow (closer to 5 inches of new out there now). We are out with the roller to pack all the trails, when we’re done packing we’ll assess if we go out with the groomer this afternoon or wait until tomorrow. Looks like were in for some snow the next 3 days!!