Following many days, well above freezing, we inspected the trails yesterday afternoon and found what we expected. There are bare dirt patches in the first 200 meters and we suspect the same conditions at several points on the system. Unless we get cold temps and a foot of new snow out of this approaching weather system, our season is probably over. We’ll make a final decision in the next few days.