Dave and I just finished packing in the new snow with the snowmobiles and a couple of passes with the roller. Dave is planning to head out early in the morning to try and roll the course before the rain comes in!😩 There’s probably about 8-10 inches of fresh snow, skating won’t be any good for awhile. If the rain holds off we’ll try and set a track as well. We’ll update in the morning once we see what the weather is going to do…sleep tight!